10 March 2008

It's been a busy few weeks around the Moore house!
  • Pamela's burlesque career is building up steam. Four performances this month, and her Miss Exotic World entry video to be shot this week. This means costumes, people! I've never seen her sew so much. Our Singer sewing machine has seen more use in the past month than in the [deleted so as to hide our true ages] years since we bought it.
  • We've been building a theatre company! Theatre Unleashed by name, and populated with many wonderful and talented people we've gotten to know over the past few years. I'm President pro tem of the Board of Directors!
  • The children's marionette project I'm involved in is gearing up for a HUGE public performance. I really love working with marionettes, almost more than hand puppets. I'll have to blog about the differences (and similarities) some day soon.
  • I'm still taking film classes! I actually had to drop one of them, because it was interfering with the burlesque schedule. Thursday night is a good night for Burlesque.
  • I'm making my burlesque debut this week! Oh, don't worry. I'm not pulling on a banana hammock with one strategically placed tassel. I'm building and performing eight singing spermatozoa puppets, an accompanyment to Pamela's number at Bunnylingus this Thursday.
  • I'm trying to get a draft of Pin-Up Girls done. This is a play I've been working on for a couple of years, set backstage at a burlesque show in WWII-era San Francisco.
As busy as I've been, I have had time to grow a moustache:


Then Pam made me shave.

No comments: