26 January 2006

TIMMY TUBESOCK
or
How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Video Blogging

My wife explains this project here.

Most people celebrate the holidays with family, food, and fun. We run around Hollywood with a video camera and a sock puppet!

So Pam and I talked it over and decided to just go ahead and do something. The result: Timmy Tubesock. The video is version 1.0. We're planning on a Chinatown trip in the near future for version 2.0. This is our way of learning while doing.

WARNING: This is very rough. We set some harsh limits on ourselves that were positively Dogme 95-ian. (What is Dogme 95 you ask? Essentially, minimalist movie making. Check out the Dogme 95 "Vow of Chastity.")

So tell me what you think! I have a whole message board set up (and gathering dust)!

No comments: